Tag 147: Random Thoughts

/
0 Comments
At the moment, I feel like "I just got here..." and "Feels like I've been here for yeeeaaars" at the same time. I'm torn between homesickness, the joy of the present moment and the fact that I'm going to miss some gorgeous people. But, in general, my thoughts revolve around true and deep love - and the joys and burdens of being an engineer :)

I thought it would be nice to share some thoughts and inspirations with you!
Have a great weekend (:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Nerds might not be as confident as you are when it comes to love, romance and emotions but we've got bromance. It's priceless - although it doesn't replace your "significant other".

Very well, I will marry you if you promise not to make me eat eggplant.
~
 Love in the Time of Cholera
{If you don't know the novel or the movie: both are highly recommended by me}

Crazy German engineers: 50h+x and "Sleep? It's like coffee for people with too much spare time"

There is no combination of words I could say but I will still tell you one thing:
We're better together 
:)


"Love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart"

Give me my Romeo. And when I shall die,
Take him and cut him out in little stars,
And he will make the face of heaven so fine
That all the world will be in love with night
And pay no worship to the garish sun.
     
 


You may also like

Keine Kommentare:

Ich freue mich über deinen Kommentar

Powered by Blogger.